We offer a variety of pouching solutions to meet your flexible packaging needs, from traditional three-side seal pouches to unique shaped pouches. Our machinery can transform a single web or multi-webs into vibrant product for any market.
Stand Up Pouch with Zipper
Pouch with Slider
Pouch with Wicket
3 Side Seal Pouch
Stand Up Pouch with Spout
Different closure systems to meet your individual needs:
- Slider Zipper
- Hooded Slider
- Press-To-Close Zipper
Other options to enhance your product:
- Shaped Pouches
- Rounded Corners – A product safety feature, rounded corners prevent sharp edges on the package.
- Custom Bottom Gusset
- Tear Notch – Our various styles of tear notch features provide the consumer with a starting point to grasp and tear open the package.
- Hang Hole – Hang holes are used for products which are to be hung on store hooks. Several hang hole sizes and styles are available.
- Handle – Handle hole provide a convenient way for the consumer to carry flexible packaging products. Different handle hole styles are available, with or without reinforcements.
- Wicket – Wicketed pouches are threaded onto a u-shaped metal bracket, called a wicket, through punch holes on the pouch lip. Certain filling applications use pouches packed on a wicket because they can be loaded in groups, reducing handling time. Once filled, the pouch lip and wicket can be removed.
- Valves – Typically used on coffee packaging, one-way valves allow for excess air to escape the package without allowing air to enter the package, keeping your product as fresh as possible.
- Vent Holes/Microperfs – Both of these features can be added to allow the film to ‘breathe’ and allow air to escape from the package through pin holes in the film.
- Perforation – Perforations provide the basis for a clean tear across the package, without the need for scissors.
- Labels – Whether for promotional events, special offers, or product identification, VPS can apply labels to all types of product. Please contact VPS for additional labeling information – certain size limitations apply.
- Laser Score – Laser scoring creates the basis for a straight line tear for opening, while leaving the barrier layer of material intact. Typically paired with a tear notch feature, the laser score allows the consumer to easily open the package without searching for scissors.