Side Gusset Bag
Side Gusset w/ zipper
Side Gusset with Zipper
Fin or Lap Seal
Different closure systems to meet your individual needs:
- Transverse Zipper
Options to enhance your product:
- Tear Notch – Our various styles of tear notch features provide the consumer with a starting point to grasp and tear open the package.
- Hang Hole – Hang holes are used for products which are to be hung on store hooks. Several hang hole sizes and styles are available.
- Handle – Handle hole provide a convenient way for the consumer to carry flexible packaging products. Different handle hole styles are available, with or without reinforcements.
- Fin Seal – The seam down the back panel of a bag, created when the two ends of the web are sealed and folded over.
- Lap Seal – The seam down the back panel of a bag, created when one end the web overlaps the other.
- Offset Back Seam – The typical fin seal can be shifted towards one side of the package, offsetting the seam.
- Valves – Typically used on coffee packaging, one-way valves allow for excess air to escape the package without allowing air to enter the package, keeping your product as fresh as possible.
- Labels – Whether for promotional events, special offers, or product identification, VPS can apply labels to all types of product. Please contact VPS for additional labeling information – certain size limitations apply.
- Glued Gussets & Backseam – Glue can be used to tack down or tack together panels of the package for cosmetic or functional purposes. VPS can apply a constant stream of glue or spot glue.
- Laser Score – Laser scoring creates the basis for a straight line tear for opening, while leaving the barrier layer of material intact. Typically paired with a tear notch feature, the laser score allows the consumer to easily open the package without searching for scissors.
- Perforation – Perforations provide the basis for a clean tear across the package, without the need for scissors.